Masters scholarships at the University of Cape Town
Masters Public Health, Community Eye Health, at the University of Cape Town, South Africa
To support the training of eye health professionals with strong public health skills, the Consortium offers scholarships for candidates from low- and middle-income African Commonwealth countries who have been accepted to study for a Masters Public Health, Community Eye Health at the University of Cape Town, South Africa.
About the course
The Masters Public Health, Community Eye Health, aims to provide students with the practical skills to develop and manage eye care programmes with an emphasis on meeting eye care needs in Africa. It also enables participants to undertake appropriate clinical and operational research to inform the practical planning and management for VISION 2020: The Right to Sight.
Find out more:
- Download the course information (PDF 130Kb)
- Visit the website for the School of Public Health and Family Medicine, University of Cape Town.
Scholarships will cover course fees, travel costs, and accommodation costs.
Applications for the January 2017 intake are now open.
Applications will close on 31 July for international applicants and for South African applicants applying for a CEHC scholarship.
Applications close on 30 September for South African applicants not applying for a CEHC scholarship
If you are considering applying for 2017 please follow the steps outlined below.
Please note – these scholarships are only for the MPH Community Eye Health course at UCT. We are not offering scholarships for any other MPH
How to apply
- Inform us of your interest in applying for a scholarship using the Registration of interest form below
- Apply for a place on the course at the University of Cape Town.
- Once you have received an offer from University of Cape Town we will contact you about your application for the scholarship.
For more information about our Masters scholarships programme at the University of Cape Town, please Contact us.
Registration of interest
I wish to apply for a Commonwealth Eye Health Consortium Masters Scholarship at University of Cape Town. I confirm that:
- I live in a low- or middle-income African Commonwealth country
- I am applying to University of Cape Town to study the Masters Public Health, Community Eye Health
Image credit: University of Cape Town.